E-commerce Security and Encryption
Payment Express have a dedicated and purpose built development and data center, specially designed for payments processing. We have invested and continue to re-invest in state of the art, bank grade security and infrastructure, and are fully certified as Visa AIS and MasterCard SDP (PCI DSS) compliant at processor level; using an approved QSA for quarterly scans on systems and full onsite audits, annually. All sensitive information is encrypted with the 3DES protocol, using financial Hardware Security Modules.
Livesound Ltd’s credit card information security policy
Livesound Ltd uses the Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
Payment Express processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
· Payments are processed in real - time
· Livesound Ltd does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by Payment Express
· Payment Express have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI - DSS compliant Data Centre
· Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments
Data Collection Policy
Use of your information:
Your personal details, purchasing history or any other information relating to your interaction with the Livesound Ltd website will not be sold, traded or any in any way be made available to any other party for any purpose whatsoever, with the exception of courier companies when applicable.
We will only release account and other personal information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Livesound Ltd, our users, or others.
Information we collect:
Whenever you access this website, Livesound Ltd may collect the following types of information from you:
1. The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet.
2. The date and time you are visiting.
3. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.