The revolutionary AX series of XLR connectors introduce an exciting contemporary look and feel to the professional audio interconnect market. They are designed to complement modern audio architecture and truly “fit” within their environment. An impressive list of features guarantees pure sound performance in the most demanding applications providing unrivalled value.
All AX Series Connectors are available in BLACK
AX Series Features:
• Unique Australian designed shell and housing.
• One piece ground / latch spring design incorporating twin wipe contacts for a direct connection path from mating shell to ground providing enhanced connection and EMI performance.
• Ergonomic sleeve design for improved grip.
• Channel I.D capability with coloured sleeves.
• Oversized ergonomic latch for quick and easy mating.
• Leading first mate last break pin 1 on socket connectors.
• Chuck style cable clamp to suit 3mm - 8mm (0.118” - 0.314”) cable O.D. with integrated split to allow inclusion after soldering.
• Concealed latching point for improved aesthetics, sealing and strength.
• Overmolded boot with flex bend relief for improved aesthetics, cable protection and boot retention.
• Concentric socket contact design provides optimal contact resistance
• Precision machined pin contacts as standard.
• Compact solder buckets to reduce termination time and material wastage during the soldering process.
• Zinc diecast shell housing for robustness and wear with Satin nickel or Black finish.
• Available in 3,4 and 5 contact arrangements.