ARX - Net Split - Line Splitter - Dante Network Audio Interface Inputs
The ARX NetSplit is a unique ‘Dante / Analog Splitter. It can receive audio channels from a Dante network and provide studio quality, low latency audio via balanced XLR output connectors to analog audio equipment.
Thus any audio available on the network can be routed via the NetSplit to an amplifier, powered speaker(s), mixing console, digital signal processor and many other analog audio devices.
- In Dante input to Analog output mode it will extract 2 channels of digital audio from the network via aRJ45 Ethernet input, and split them to 2 channels of 1:4 splitter
- In Analog input to Analog output mode it can take 2 channels of Analog audio, and split them to 2 channels of 1:4 splitter
Front Panel Controls
- Individual Level controls for all 8 Split outputs
- Dante Status and Mode status LEDs
- Marker panel for labelling split assigns
- RJ45 Ethernet input
- Switch for Dante or Analog input
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs, on Balanced XLR connectors
- AC input connector, with voltage switch and fuse
Dante Input and Analog Output Specifications:
As per Analog mode (see below) except for:
- Output Level +10dB max
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 kHZ +- .5dB
- Dynamic range < 100dB
- Signal to noise < 100dB
- THD <.01% at +4dBu
- Sample Rate 44.1KHz, 48 KHz (default), 96KHz
- Bit Depth 24 Bits
- Network Speed 100 Mbps
- Power Consumption 2 Watts max.
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 802.3af POE PD compliant
Analog Input and Output Specifications:
- Input Impedance 44K Ohms Balanced, 22K Ohms Unbalanced
- Input Headroom +21dB
- Output Level +26dB
- Output Signal/Noise (@ unity gain) -95dB unweighted -101dB A weighted
- Output Impedance 150 Ohms Balanced, 75 Ohms Unbalanced
- Dynamic Range 121dB
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20 KHz -.5dB
Distortion (@ unity gain)
- 100Hz .0035%
- 1KHz .0033%
- 10KHz .0037%
- Input Connector Type Female XLR plus Male XLR Input Loop
Output Connector Type Male XLR
CAUTION – When using a PoE (power over ethernet) injector, it must be Class 1 802.3af POE PD compliant.
Use of a non-compliant PoE injector can terminally damage the device and will void the warranty.
AC power is a zone specific 100 to 120V or 220 to 240V, and is connected to the unit via a removable power lead and standard 3 pin IEC connector, with built in fuse.