The SP Series are available in 2 or 4 pole chassis mount connectors. The durable thermoplastic housings are fitted with high power contacts to ensure optimal current carrying capacity. Completely intermatable with industry standard loudspeaker connections. The EP Series incorporates a rugged zinc
diecast shell to give it maximum durability when used in demanding situations. The EP cable connector cable flex relief design minimises cable bend stress at point of entry into the connector housing. The AP Series Shell is manufactured from tough, durable thermoplastic, and ideal for
fixed indoor installations. Both the EP and AP Series utilise the same contact and insulator components.
• High current contacts for distortion
• Tough, durable zinc diecast shell for the
• Cost effective durable thermoplastic shell for
the AP and SP series.
• EP series available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8
• AP series available in 4, 5, 6, and 8
• SP series available in 2 and 4 contact
• SP Series with overmolded cable support boot
or PG gland with or without cable support
EP series cable clamp capable of supporting
cables from 9mm (0.35”) to 16mm (0.63”)
• Quick release, vibration resistant latch lock.
• AP & EP series are completely intermatable.
• Solder termination / Tab or Printed Circuit
Board versions, Screw Terminals (SP Series)
• Nickel Plated Zinc Alloy shell (EP/SP Series)
• Black finished Zinc Alloy shell (EP/SP Series)
• Precision machined contacts
• Thermoplastic shell (AP/SP Series)