At Xilica Audio Design we have a passion for digital audio. That’s what we do. While DSP flexibility is important to us, the focus of our passion is superb audio performance first and foremost. If you care about audio performance and DSP flexibility – in that order – you share our passion.
Our Uno Series
of digital audio processors is one of those products. Designed in Canada and built on the audio performance reputation of our 40 Bit Floating Point DSP Engine, Uno provides an audio performance advantage over the competition and eliminates DSP design time. Designed for fixed audio installations, Uno is an apps based DSP that bridges the gap between fixed architecture and open architecture type processors – so we refer to Uno as a Hybrid Architecture DSP. Simply download a pre-designed DSP app from our apps library into Uno. There is a DSP app for just about every application and with input from users our web site apps library will continue to grow, future-proofing your Uno hardware investment. The Uno Hybrid Architecture-Apps Based DSP. No programming skills or DSP design time required – we do it for you.
is available in four I/O configurations – 8×8, 8×16, 16×8 and 16×16 with Mic/Line input selection per input, 48v phantom power, and premium grade mic pre-amps.
The Uno U0808, U0816, U1608, and U1616
are our standard models.
Uno Series-N model versions
(Uno U0808-N, etc) provide Dante enabled network audio capability. Digitally transport 16×16 I/O channels of Dante network audio long distances over Ethernet cable. Convert the Dante digital audio back to analog audio at the far end using another Uno Series-N model DSP or use the 16 available analog outputs from our optional Rio R1616-N Dante enabled breakout box. Input analog audio at the far end and transport it back to the Uno Series-N model processor using the analog inputs of another Uno Series-N model processor or using the 16 available analog inputs on the Rio R1616-N breakout box located at the far end via the same Ethernet cable.
The Uno U1608-AEC model
is essentially our U1608 model with AEC processing added to the the first eight (8) inputs (of 16 possible inputs) for conference system applications or anywhere AEC (acoustic echo cancelation) is required.
And the Uno U1608-AEC-N model
combines 8xAEC inputs for conference system applications and/or where acoustic echo cancelation is required with Dante enabled network audio capability to maximize application flexibility.
Download a pre-designed DSP app from our web site into the included NeuConsole software. Each app has DSP modules specific to the pre-designed application and in a specific fixed order. The user then adjusts the parameters of each DSP module using the software GUI to complete the system processing. Then transfer your DSP design project to the Uno processor and you are done.
Control Uno via Ethernet using the included NeuConsole Software GUI (download at www.xilica.com), with the logic input/relay output ports, using our optional NeuPanel Series – Mini and Touch wall controls, on your own Android device using our free NeuPanel/Touch software, via Browser Control using our optional Centro SM1 site manager or any third party controller. Uno provides auto connection of all devices on the network (in DHCP mode).
- Hybrid Architecture – Apps Based DSP
- 48kHz Sampling, 40 Bit Floating Point DSP Engine
- High Performance 24 Bit Converters
- Premium Grade Mic Pre-Amps
- 8×8, 8×16, 16×8, 16×16 I/O Models
- N-Model Versions Provide Dante Enabled Network Audio Transport
- U1608-AEC Model with 8 x AEC Inputs
- U1608-AEC-N Model Version Provides AEC and Dante Enabled Network Audio
- Mic/Line Input Selection per Input w 48v Phantom Power
- Ethernet Connectivity and Control
- Easy to use NeuConsole Software GUI
- Auto Network Connection
- Logic Input/Relay Output Ports
- Optional NeuPanel Series – Mini and Touch Model Wall Controls
- Use Our Free NeuPanel/Touch Software on Your Own Android Device to Control Uno
- Use Our Optional Centro SM1 Site Manager to Provide iOS, OSX, and Android Browser Control and More
Mixing and Routing for:
Sound Reinforcement for:
- Public & Community Facilities
- Education & Government Institutions
- Theme Parks/Hotels/Resorts
Public Address and Distribution for:
- Houses of Worship
- Public & Community Facilities
- Educational Institutions
- Conference and Board Rooms
Additional Processing for:
- Retail Applications
- Theme Parks