3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
||depends on mating connector mΩ
||> 2 GΩ (initial)
|Rated current per contact
||depends on mating connector A
||< 50 V
||4 - 7 mm
||> 1000 mating cycles
||Polyacetal (POM) + PU
||2 µm Ni (Su)
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||IEC 60603-11 / EIA RS-453
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-20 °C to +65 °C