Amphenol - AC7FDZ - 7 Pin Female XLR - Chassis Mount
The metal chassis mount Z series (D Type) connectors are designed for the audio user where durability, reliability and strength across a wide range of applications are important. All AC products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and will withstand the harshest environments. This range complies with IEC268-12 and AES 14-1992 standards. CSA File Number 68598.
Note:?A ground tag is standard on all AC Z series connectors. Although the ground tag is intended for RFI shielding applications, Amphenol cannot guarantee its effectiveness in all cases.
The non-conductive Black polyester finish insulates the ground tag from the shell and should not be used in applications requiring ground contact to the shell.
|Machined Contacts / Solder Bucket / Nickel Finish
|Gold Plated Contacts
- The D size housing can be either front or rear mounted using the same panel cutout
- A leading first mate last break socket contact is standard on all female connectors (Pin 1)
- Solder cup or Vertical PCB versions
- Connectors are fitted with a grounding system for RFI shielding applications
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6A and 7 contact arrangements.
- Compatible with all other XLR brands