ARX - Network DI
Network powered - requires no external power
The new Network DI from ARX is an analog breakout box using the popular Dante network protocol to extract audio from a network and convert it to Transformer isolated analog audio, suitable for connecting to mixing consoles and other devices requiring an analog source
A Mono switch on the front panel provides Left and Right analog summation for applications requirig a mono signal
The Network DI is housed in a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured polyurethane, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber base pad.
Security features include an optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Network DI || T E C H N I C A L || S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
The Network DI is designed to receive audio channels from a Dante network and provide studio quality, low latency audio via balanced XLR output connectors to analog audio equipment.
Thus any audio available on the network can be converted to Analog and routed via the Network DI to, for example. an amplifier, or powered speaker(s), mixing console, digital signal processor and many other analog audio devices.
Dante Audio In
- Input Connector 1 x RJ45 Ethernet
- Sample Rate 44.1KHz, 48 KHz (default), 96KHz
- Bit Depth 24 Bits
- Network Speed 100 Mbps
- Power Consumption 2 Watts max.
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 802.3af POE PD compliant
Analog audio out
- Output Connectors 2 x Male XLR connectors, Pin 1 Chassis ground, Pin 2+, Pin 3-
- Output impedance 150 ohm balanced, 75 ohm unbalanced
- Output Level +4dBu @ 0dBFS
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 kHZ +- .5dB
- Dynamic range < 100dB
- Signal to noise < 100dB
- THD <.01% at +4dBu
- Features: Mono Switch L & R summation
- Construction: All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB, epoxy printing, slip-resistant rubber base pad
- Precision engineered
With a couple of exceptions, all products in the Audibox range share a common footprint and manufacturing platform. Offset lid screws enable close side-by-side mounting of multiple units.