Neutrik - NBNC75BDD6 - A true 75 ohm design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Belden 1855A, Clark Wire CD7523-7, CommScope 7538
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 4.53 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies
|Connection Type||BNC 75 Ω|
|Contact resistance||≤ 3 mΩ (inner)|
|Contact resistance||≤ 2 mΩ (outer)|
|Dielectric strength||1,5 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 5 GΩ|
|Rated voltage||<50 V|
|VSWR||≤1.050/>32 dB up to 1 GHz
≤1.065/>30 dB up to 2 GHz
≤1.100/>26 dB up to 3 Ghz
|Cable O.D.||4.3 mm|
|Cable retention||> 30 N (Center)|
|Crimp size||4,53 Hex crimp (shield) acc. IEC 60803 (die designation C)|
|Crimp size (pin)||1,6 Square crimp (pin) acc. IEC 60803 (die designation 2)|
|Insertion force||< 25 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Cable anchoring||Jacket crimping|
|Contacts||Brass (CuZn35Pb2), 0.2 µm AuCo (Center contact)|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Contact crimpability||Complies with IEC 60803 and IEC 60352-2|