Neutrik - NE8MX-1 - RJ45 cable connector carrier for non pre-assembled RJ45 plugs.
Cable connector carrier consists of a nickel shell, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non pre-assembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- Allows assembly of non pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
|Cable connectors do not include RJ45 plug. RJ45 cable assembly must be provided by end user!
|3.5 - 8 mm
|≤ 20 N
|≤ 20 N
|> 1000 mating cycles
|Polyamide (PA 6)
|Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
|-30 °C to +80 °C