Neutrik - NE8MX - RJ45 cable connector carrier for pre-assembled RJ45 plugs.
RJ45 cable connector carrier for pre-assembled RJ45 plugs consists of nickel shell, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter up to 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- Allows assembly of pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
||Cable connectors do not include RJ45 plug. RJ45 cable assembly must be provided by end user!
||4.5 mm - 8 mm
||? 20 N
||? 20 N
||> 1000 mating cycles
||Polyamide (PA 6)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||-30 ?C to +80 ?C