Neutrik - NE8FDV-YK - Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals
Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals, D-sized metal flange with latch lock, max. panel thickness 4 mm, mounting screws included
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front or rear of the panel
- Complies with Cat 5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Selectable ground - panel connection
- Easy and quick mounting using Krone punch down terminals
||< 10 mΩ
||1 - 100 MHz
||> 0.5 GΩ
|Rated current per contact
||< 50 V
||TIA/EIA 586B, IEC11801
||≤ 20 N
||≤ 20 N
||> 1000 mating cycles
||max. 4 mm 0.16'
||0.14 - 0.5 mm²
||26 - 20 AWG
||0.2 µm Au over Ni plating
||PBTP 15 % GR
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||CuZn35Pb2, Tin plated
||UL 94 V-0
||-30 °C to +80 °C