with its 2.6 mm diameter fits in wherever there is little room. We originally developed the SC-CICADA SO-D14 as a high quality cable for the inside wiring of racks and audio equipment, but being tested extensively by various manufacturers of microphones they very quickly relised the excellent technical and electrical values of the cable. In the meantime the SC-CICADA can be found on many clip and ear microphones, head sets, and speaker units. Especially appreciated is the extreme flexibility, the dense spiral shielding, and the pre-twisted and tin-plated drain wire on the SC-CICADA SO-D14, which gives the cable additional protection against bending and tearing. If you are a manufacturer of high quality audio components, then wire your units with this cable! The low noise and the shielding will amaze you! Available with a PUR-jacket (resistant to notching and cold temperatures!)
- Easy to handle owing to the extra drain wire (0.22 mm?)
- Durable and notch-resistant due to the sturdy PUR jacket
- Interior wiring of mixing consoles, racks, and other audio
- Flexible cable for clip-on microphones, earphones, speaker units, etc.
- Assembly of adapter cable