Sommer Cable - Silcoflex 1.5mm - Power Cable
A thick coat...
Protects the internal construction from external influences. Here a temperature resistant (-60 °C ...+180 °C) silicon jacket protects the wires against short-circuits, especially during continuous use with high temperature differences. The non-dripping insulation is made of a silicon rubber and is resistant to oil, alcohol, fat as well as diluted acids, alkalids, oxygen, and ozone. The silicon jacket is very flexible and allows bending radii down to 15 mm (0.59 in.). The fine Cu wires are tin-plated and built according to VDE0295, class 5.
- High temperature resistance due to silicone jacket and insulation
- Excellent protection against short circuiting under extreme weather conditions
- High flexibility down to a bending radius of 15 mm
- Load and lighting technology for outdoor applications
- Hot environment around machines, foundries, mills etc.
- Also suitable for cold outdoor areas down to –60 °