Sommer Cable - Source MkII Highflex - Black
The hymns of praise by cable...
Specialists make this cable a top seller. This microphone cable was originally developed for the makers of studio microphones like BPM and Schoeps. Their high quality standards helped us produce a professional and yet affordable studio microphone cable.Â SC-Source MKIIÂ is 100 % shielded by a tight Cu braid and a robust fleece woven around the wire pairs. The fleece is vaporized on both sides with a conductive aluminum coating. This ensures that even with heavy-duty use the 100 % shielding remains unchanged. This cable should be used where electric sources can affect the audio and data transfer. Cables with comparable electrical values cost almost twice as much with other manufacturers! Due to the fine 0,05 mm Cu wires it is a very popular cable for outdoor transmissions and mobile applications.
- Neutral and loss-free audio transmission due to special copper strand design
- 100 % shielding due to dense helical copper mesh screen plus extra AL fleece/AL foil
- Professional technology at a budget price
- Available in a notch- and cold-resistant PUR version
- Professional studio and microphone technology
- Outdoor transmission/OB van
- Permanent stage application