Nanuk - 960 - Internal Dimensions: 559 x 432 x 328 mm.
Looking for custom foam for this case? CLICK HERE to be taken to mycasebuilder.co.nz where you can buy your case and design you own foam insert.
Waterproof, crushproof, dustproof, and buoyant, Nanuk's 960 Protective Rolling Case with Foam Inserts provides a durable and secure transport and shipping solution for your sensitive and valuable gear. It comes with an egg crate foam lid insert, a solid bottom layer, and pre-scored foam layers. The lid and bottom layer help to prevent the contents from shifting, while the pre-scored layers enable you to customize it for your specific gear.
Internal Dimensions - L559mm x W432mm x H328mm
External Dimensions - L645mm x W508mm x H368mm
The case is made of UV-protected NK-7 resin that resists discoloration and material degradation over time while being impact and temperature resistant. It features the patented Powerclaw latching system that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut and an integrated slide lock to prevent the case from accidental opening, even when dropped, and can accommodate padlocks for added security. Carry the case using the foldable soft-grip handle or wheel it with the aid of the retractable pull handle.
- UV-protected black NK-7 resin resists discoloration and material degradation
- 22x17x12.9" internal dimensions; Lid depth: 2.1"; Base depth: 10.8"
- IP67-rated, dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 min
- Buoyant up to 167.6 lb maximum total weight
- Broad operating temperature of -20 to 140Â°F
- ATA 300 tested to be crushproof and impact resistant
- Automatic pressure valve: Prevents the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that can seal watertight cases shut
|Interior dimensions||L559mm x W432mm x H328mm|
|Exterior dimensions||L645mm x W508mm x H368mm|
|Weight (empty)||8.7 kg|
|Material||lightweight NK-7 resin|
|Max buoyancy||76 kg|
|Temperature range||Min -29°C
|Warranty||conditional lifetime guarantee|
|*Not for use when diving or swimming|