ARX - MSX 12 - 4 Channel 3 Output Passive Splitter System
About the MSX 12
The ARX MSX 12 Transformer isolated Microphone/Line Splitter has been developed to deliver noise-free audio splitting with minimal setup time. Its intuitive layout and clear, uncluttered labelling enables a quick and easy solution to the increasing complexity of today’s standards of audio production.
The MSX 12 is a totally passive device requiring no power, and consists of Four channels of transformer isolated ultra low noise Microphone/Line Splitter. Each of these channels has a direct looped Main/FOH feed, and a transformer isolated Monitor split on the front panel.
On the rear panel is an Auxiliary transformer isolated split ideal for use with a remote recording truck or TV feed.
Marker panels on the front provide a space where individual channel connections can be noted.
The all-steel chassis of the MSX 12 provides strong interference resistant shielding. Internally, state-of-the-art transformers deliver superb audio quality and total galvanic isolation.
The MSX 12 is the easy answer to multi channel signal splitting requirements.
- Four channel / three way split per channel
- Passive unit - no power required
- Ultra low noise design
- Transformer Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs and Main Outputs hard wired to pass Phantom Power
- Intuitive, 'user friendly' layout
- Flawless audio performance
- Houses of worship
- Conference centres
- Educational facilities
- Broadcast splitting
Every MSX12 is hand soldered, with a 48 hour burn in followed by a 100% re-test and visual PCB QC check prior to shipping.
- 4 x Hardwired balanced XLR Input and Main Outputs. Pin 3–, Pin 2 +, Pin 1 Ground
- 4 x Hardwired transformer isolated balanced XLR Monitor Splits. Pin 3–, Pin 2 +, Pin 1 floating (not connected)
- Marker panel for labelling individual channel assigns
- 4 x Hardwired transformer isolated balanced XLR Auxiliary Splits. Pin 3–, Pin 2 +, Pin 1 floating (not connected)
- 2 x D Sub connectors for Monitor Splits
- 2 x D Sub connectors for Auxiliary Splits
- Screw Terminal Chassis Ground point
Note: No connections to Audio ground
|Input Impedance:||300 Ohms|
|Output Impedance:||2 secondaries @ 600 Ohms each|
|Frequency Response:||30Hz - 20 KHz ± 1dB|
|Maximum Output Level:||+ 20dBm|
|THD at Max Output:||0.2% 30 Hz - 20KHz @ 20dBm|
|Insertion Loss:||0.5dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm source & load)|
|Input Connectors:||3 pin female XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold|
|Main Output:||3 Pin male XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold|
|Monitor & Aux Output Split:||3 pin male XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Audio grounds not connected; Pin 1 is floating.|
|Weight:||5 lbs (2.2 Kg)|