ARX - Blue DI - Bluetooth Direct Box
Blue DI Wireless Direct Box
Smart Phones and Tablets have rapidly become the audio source of choice for Corporate A.V Presentations, Seminars, System Demonstrations and Testing, Musicians, D.Js and many other audio system users.
Designed by the ARX Engineering team to fill the market niche for a wireless Active Direct Box interface, the new Blue DI connects today's (and tomorrow's) SmartPhones, Tablets and similar devices, to the Balanced Line Level Pro Audio world.
Simply place your wireless enabled SmartPhone, PC or tablet near the Blue DI, scan for 'ARX Blue DI', and then pair with it. Pull up a music file, press PLAY, and that's all there is to it!
Ultra low noise and distortion circuitry, plus electronically Balanced XLR outputs complete the Blue DI package.
- Muliple power options - Phantom Power and12 V DC
- Wireless connection - allows many portable media devices to still charge while playing
- Electronically Balanced Outputs with 200 Ohms output impedance lets you drive long cable runs without signal loss
- Ultra low distortion (.01% @ 0dB out) circuitry, with a Frequency Response of 20 Hz to 20 KHz ?1dB
- The Blue DI is fitted into a Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive textured blue polyurethane, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber base pad
- Optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
|Gain:||Nominally unity with source device|
Stereo Balanced - 200 Ohms output impedance
Pin 1 Ground
Pin 2 + Signal
Pin 3 ? Signal
+48VDC Phantom Power - Please Note that both Left and Right XLR outputs must have 48 VDC Phantom applied
+12VDC socket for External 'Wall Wart' power supply
|Range:||Approx 12 metres|
|LED Indicators:||Scan Red LED||Red LED Flashes|
|Lock Blue LED||Matching/Pairing: Blue LED Flashes|
|Matched/Paired: Blue LED On|
|Frequency:||2.402 - 2.480 GHz|
|Sensitivity:||-90dBM @0.1% BER|
Construction: All-steel polyurethane coated chassis, fibreglass PCB