you can hear this cable on the radio? We?ve added the?SC-Symbiotic?to our range to meet the demands of our ambitious broadcast and sound engineers. They appreciate the extremely dense dual helical mesh screen of oxygen-free copper, the small diameter and the impressive flexibility we have achieved with the extremely fine strand construction of 102 x 0,05 mm single litz wires. The?SC-Symbiotic?was custom-designed according to specifications set forth by broadcasting stations all over the world. Because of its minimal weight the?SC-Symbiotic?is also ideal for use with gooseneck microphones.
- Designed according to German radio and BBC specifications
- Extremely flexible due to the fine strand construction (102 x0,05 mm single litz wires)
- Small diameter for inconspicuous installation
- Perfectly shielded against RF interference
- Professional radio, TV and studio technology
- Permanent indoor and outdoor installation in public buildings
- Ideal for use with gooseneck microphones