Sommer Cable - Titanex 2.5mm - Rubber Sleeve Power Cable
You won‘t make a mistake...
if you go with the flow, for the H07RN-F rubber jacket lead is one of the best-selling cables on the world market. It can be used as a power line for audio components, spotlights and heavy machinery (mechanical engineering) and outdoors as well. This cable is very robust, highly flexible and has an extremely wear-resistant and durable Polychloropene jacket.
Approved according to VDE 0282, Part 4/HD 22.453, in conformity with the EC Low-Voltage Directive 73/23/EWG.
- Extremely dependable due to flame-retardant Polychloropene jacket
- Very flexible owing to fine litz wire stranding in compliance with VDE 0293
- Also suitable for outdoor use
- Power lead for all types of electrical appliances
- Audio technology (light dimmers, spotlights, amplifiers, racks ...)
- Mechanical engineering and agricultural machinery