Sommer Cable - Semicolon 2
The moon has risen...
and if only the little golden stars are twinkling in the sky? Light failure! Power failure! The total failure is every technician's nightmare. The cause for this are external interference fields, which in turn are caused by badly shielded cables. So this is no place to make savings on material and shielding. Hence this cable with its soft jacket and the 100 % shielding. And all this with only 5,00 mm of outer diameter. This cable is the perfect AES/EBU line for studio engineering. It's ideal for patching or for internal wirings. Where no extreme environmental influences occur, it can also be used for permanent long-distance laying. The surge impedance of 110 Ω guarantees a loss-free transmission of digital signals. Likewise the SC-Semicolon 2 AES/EBU is fully shielded by the use of a tight Cu spiral screen and the underlying AL/PT foil or AL fleece.
- Perfect shielding by a dense helical copper mesh screen + AL/PT foil or AL fleece
- Compact and hence space-saving
- Professional studio and microphone technology
- Connection of effects and control units which require a return signal
- Industrial technology and medical engineering
- Professional MIDI-technology, transfer cable
- High-end connection of hifi components
- Control of lighting and scanner systems and displays